That is our recourse, Christian friends; prayer. Notice that Paul says that if we will resort to prayer in those anxious moments, we will experience peace.“Peace is not the absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition of benevolence, confidence, justice.” Baruch Spinoza (a Dutch philosopher of the 17th century)
Turn to your Bible to see what God has to say to you and then pray with all your heart that God will heal not only our land but also the faithful lands across the world. "... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
Won't you pray with me? "
- Our Father who art in heaven,
- hallowed be thy name.
- Thy kingdom come,
- Thy will be done,
- on earth, as it is in heaven.
- Give us this day our daily bread,
- and forgive us of our debts,
- as we also have forgiven our debtors.
- And lead us not into temptation,
- but deliver us from evil.
- For thine is the kingdom,
- and the power, and the glory,
- for ever.