Wednesday, December 9, 2020

VLogging +/- ?

I've been encouraged by a nephew to do a video blog on YouTube vs. this print blog which I've not done a very good job of keeping up (It's been over 2 years since my last entry. Which format do y'all feel would be more effective in expressing my thoughts?

I do a live Sunday worship service on our church FB page now and get pretty good attendance not only from current church members but previous church members as well as friends now, Does anyone feel that they would benefit from weekday video input during what I believe to be our last days? My scholarship as well as my thought processes are sometimes a bit sketchy but I would be happy to share them with you with a little more encouragement. Regardless of your responses, I will pick up on making regular entries here. May God bless each and every one of you and give him all of the glory.

No comments: