Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome 2023

 That's basically all that I have to say. 2022 was a difficult one; 3 surgeries, the passing into glory of several friends, alienation of church members due to theology and political stances and a myriad of petty things that tend to divert our focus from the important things in life. I am so grateful for the knowledge that God still loves me despite my failings. I'm also thankful for a wife who has stood by me through it all. I'm thankful for health insurance without which we would be in the poor house.

I am looking forward to this new year and discovering all of the things that our Creator has in store for me and for my family and churches. Great changes are on the horizon.

As my favorite Vulcan used to say, friends: Live long and prosper.

Watch for more activity here.

Pastor Don

No comments: